Friday, December 26, 2014

14 in '14 Linky Party!

WOW! I can't even believe that 2014 is about to come to an end. Where did the year go?? This year has just floooooowwwnnn by!

I've decided to join this fun Fourteen in '14 Linky Party to share with you some of my favorite memories of 2014!



This is one of my favorite quotes of all time. I'm a big believer that if you fall down, you gotta get back up and try again!

This year I've come across these SUPER comfy Old Navy Pixie Pants. I literally bought 7 pairs! They are extremely comfortable and they have adorable prints and lots of different color options! These are a new staple in my closet!


By far the best movie I've seen this year! I'm such a hopeless romantic and this movie just touched my heart in so many ways (I cried almost the entire movie!) If you have not seen it yet, I highly recommend it!
I have A LOT of favorite TV shows, but one of my all-time favorites is Parenthood. I am also SO unbelievably sad that this season is going to be the end of Parenthood. Not looking forward to the finale (you know, because I wont have any more episodes to watch.) =(

My favorite restaurant by far is Sake Thai! They have THE BEST Basil Thai chicken! Yummo!!


This year, I decided to try Remind 101 with my class. Many parents have commented that they are so thankful for my reminder texts! I will continue to use Remind 101 to communicate with my students' parents! I absolutely LOVE it and I highly recommend it!



My hubby got me this fabulous FujiFilm Instax Mini 25 camera! I'm so excited to use this is my classroom and to capture random moments of my life!

This was a tough one! I PIN soooooo many things. I know this isn't teaching related, but I have been OBSESSED with making soups in my crock pot, and this recipe was AHHHMAZING!
Well, being as this is my second post, I don't have a favorite blog post just yet, but I hope to have many more to choose from by next year!

My favorite accomplishment this year was starting my Teachers pay Teachers journey. Making products and sharing them with fellow teachers has been an amazing accomplishment for me. I feel so blessed to be able to be a part of such an amazing community.


This is one of my favorite photos! Our wedding day was just absolute perfection.

My favorite memory hands down is the day I married this amazing man. He has been my biggest support system and I'm so incredibly happy to be able to call him my husband.

My goal for 2015 is to live a healthy life and making more time in the day for my well being. I personally get so caught up in the daily to-do's of life that I always seem to neglect my health. I will do my very best to take at least an hour a day to do something for my well being.


Being more calm and peaceful is something that I am really going to try to live by. Our lives tend to get so busy and hectic that we sometimes forget to just stop and take a deep breath. We have to come to terms that we can not control everything. Sometimes we just have to accept the things that we can't change and be okay with it.

Well, that sums up my 2014 year! I welcome 2015 with open arms and hope that the upcoming year is as wonderful as 2014 was!

Head on over to Dragonflies in First to link up to this fun linky party!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting married!
    That camera is adorable! I had not seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's fantastic!! The film is a bit expensive, but I plan on using it for special occasions or classroom projects. =)

    ReplyDelete